Thursday, June 18, 2015

Air Freshener


One of my favorite uses for my oils is a really simple one.  Air Freshener.  I used to buy regular air freshener but I always figured I could make something with a few less ingredients.

There are a lot of uses in my house for Air Freshener.  First one is my doggy.  She's usually pretty clean but when it rains she comes in smelling like, well, a wet dog.  I spray the air not the dog.  I also like having it in the bathroom for people for a poopoui and for that smell that comes along with little boys who miss the potty.  Sometimes we also use it before people come over to freshen up the couches and air.  


Air Freshener Spray



Recipe
  • 2oz Amber Glass Bottle
  • 5-7 drops of Purification Essential Oil
  • water
(You can find the amber bottles on our Resources Page)


Fill up your amber bottle with water then add 5-7 drops of Purification Essential Oil to your bottle.  Screw on the lid.  Shake before use!










Purification Essential Oil
It almost feels like cheating to post this recipe because it's so easy.  But it's really nice and makes everything smell so yummy!  You can try it with different oils too.  Lemon Essential Oil would be another great one to try.  I might have to give Lemon a try next time.

You can also add your own label like Mandy did for my bottle.  I made the bottle shown in the picture above at Mandy's House.  She had a "Make and Take" where we made several different cleaning items.  She is going to post those on the blog soon!

Hope you enjoy your Air Freshener!  Leave a comment and tell us how you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment