Friday, August 14, 2015

Frankincense and Lavender Natural Body Wash

I got this recipe and idea from Mommypotomus blog.  Every time I saw the picture I couldn't help but want to try it.  My belly is getting really big now from two babies stretching it out and I wanted a soap with a LOT of moisture.  Frankincense and Lavender have always been known for their awesome ability to support skin health, so those are the oils I chose for this recipe.  And forget the skin wellness properties, they smell AMAZING together.









Here's the recipe:


  • 1/2 cup of Castile Soap (I use dr bronners)
  • 1/2 cup of honey
  • 1/2 cup of Olive Oil
  • 20-30 or more of Essential oils.  I used 30 and I think it could have used more.


I thought it was weird at first to use honey for body wash, like it would be sticky or something but it's not at all!  It actually makes it a little thicker and more luxurious.

I absolutely love this body wash.  I don't love making products all the time, I'm more inclined to buy something.  But this is something I will keep making.  I already ran out of my first batch so that is on my to-do list for today!

Enjoy!!

Get your own oils Here or Email us for Questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment