Sunday, August 9, 2015

Spot-B-Gone!



I have three boys. And a dog. And dirt in my backyard. And paint in my art arsenal. I also feed my kids things like berries, juice, chocolate, and occasionally brightly colored popsicles. Then, there is me. I spill *everything* on myself. I constantly battle grease stains on my shirts and, unfortunately, have thrown away some beloved items of clothing because I could never get them out! BUT! No more! I have discovered an alternative to tossing my treasures. Thieves Cleaner! Yup, it strikes again! I am pretty sure I will never let myself be out of this stuff for the rest of my life!




Spot-B-Gone w/ Thieves Cleaner

1 Tbsp Concentrated Thieves Cleaner
1 Tbsp Warm Water
1/4 tsp Baking Soda
2 Tbsp hydrogen peroxide

Mix ingredients in a 4 oz spray bottle and shake gently until combined. Spray on spots until saturated, then wash normally.


Mud? Chocolate? Wine? Grease? Berries? Paint? Nope. Not a problem anymore!

What spots challenge you?

Happy oiling, Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment